Eindhoven - Application Developer
A growing company of inventors, engineers, and artists and needs the smartest talents to create a world where real and virtual will become one. Our Simulated Reality (SR) systems combine 3D autostereoscopic displays with various sensors, processing platforms and output devices to stimulate the other senses.
SR enables full 3D without glasses or a headset. No need to uses ugly glasses to watch movies. No need to use bulky headsets to play VR games. Imagine looking at objects floating in front of the display. Or using your display like a window to a virtual world. You can be part of that. As a SR Application Developer, you will work closely together with our designers and engineers; you will contribute to the development of tools that provide SR users with the best experience to work and play.
For this position, you will be part of the Applications & Services Team. This is what we do:
- Develop tools for game developers to implement SR in their games
- Assist software developers to use SR in their application
- Develop software to enable current VR applications and immersive content in SR devices. No headsets required
- Explore technologies like eye-tracking, hand-tracking, body-tracking, 3D audio, and others to improve the immersion of the user
- Research new ways to interact with the content
- Have fun organizing LAN parties, workshops, game-jams, and other events
You will be part of the Applications & Services Team. Your work will consist of analysing software and games and find out how the experience will be improved using SR. Working closely together with our designers and engineers, you will contribute to the development of tools that provide SR users with the best experience to work and play.
Not enough? You will also work with amazing technologies like eye-tracking, hand-tracking, body-tracking, 3D audio, and autostereoscopic displays. Since this is a fast-paced innovation field, you will also need to keep an eye on the current development of new technologies that can expand and improve SR applications.
Game development C++ Bachelor's degree Application development Unity3D AR VR Building game engines Quick to learn Eager to learn Initiative Enthusiastic Commitment English Dutch
Binnen 3 maanden
Ja, we kunnen een visum / werkvergunning verstrekken