Eindhoven - Lead Developer C#
Location: Eindhoven, campus of Eindhoven University of Technology
Hours per week: Full-time [40h]
Think and work level: HBO or Academic | Computer Science
As a Lead Backend Developer [C#] you work with other developers and project managers, ensuring a continuous and timely delivery of qualitative solutions, while acting as the go-to person for development advice and technical guidance in your team (C# & microservice architecture).
What you tell your friends you do:
“As a lead you help other lead developers via our techboard. I contribute to our projects and so much more such as the growth of and knowledge sharing with co-workers. I usually start my mornings having a catch-up with the pack. Then the daily stand-up follows. If there are any issues, I will gladly help! When my team cracks on with its work, I use C# to help them design and develop a highly scalable microservice application and event-driven systems. After all, I need to stay on top with whatever is happening in my environment. In the afternoon I do my best to impress a potential customer (maybe this could be the next project we land?!). Still can’t skip the merge requests either – we discuss various approaches, before finally grabbing a beer and calling it a day!”
But wait… what does that mean, day-to-day?
- Steering ahead the technical direction & the project delivery;
- Code some (more complex) elements in C# in the current projects;
- Ensuring the quality of the project & facilitating the QA within the team;
- Making sure everybody knows what they need to do (no loose ends);
- Collaborate closely with other developers and project managers, and provide C#-related tips & tricks company wide;
- Help potential customers with providing a technical solution to solve their challenges and discuss the possible architecture together with other developers, so we can provide the best result;
- Develop, develop, develop, of course!
What the pack needs from you:
- 4-8 years of software development experience with a solid background in backend development, specifically C# and .NET Core 3, preferably also Kafka;
- You are not afraid to quickly establish yourself as the go-to person for anything C# related (e.g. microservice architecture), so you are eager to share your insights and guide your colleagues, especially at a hands-on technical level;
- You obtained a professional level of English;
- You ask the right questions and balance expectations, so that quality is never compromised for the sake of only fulfilling requirements;
- You readily sink your teeth in anything that will grow you and aid your teammates’ knowledge;
- You enjoy working on different, challenging projects and are driven by innovation;
- You have experience with daily stand-ups, refinements, planning & retrospectives and you know how to create and estimate tickets from user stories;
- You know how to let Jira and Git support the way of working for you and your team.
Joining the club
Working together with over forty other talented, Developers. You will work closely together with project managers and your fellow project members. Our three core pillars are talent, performance and flexibility. We recruit IT talent early in their careers and give them the opportunity to develop, not only (in) software, but also in soft skills: both professionally and on a more personal level.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- Intelligent colleagues with similar technical backgrounds (both developers and project managers), so that you won’t be alone as ‘the one who knows computer stuff’;
- Office based in Eindhoven (currently working from home) the Brainport region of the Netherlands;
- A great place to work with (among other things) big screens, company notebook and flexible working hours.
Teamwork C# Leadership coding Microservice Architecture .NET Core Kafka Jira Git Microservice Application
Binnen 3 maanden
Nee, we kunnen geen visum / werkvergunning verstrekken