Eindhoven - Mobile/Flutter Developer
Location: Eindhoven, campus of Eindhoven University of Technology
Hours per week: Full-time [40h]
Think and work level: HBO or higher | Computer Science
As a Mobile developer you work with other developers and project managers, ensuring a continuous and timely delivery of qualitative solutions, while acting as the go-to person for mobile development. We want to educate you to also become a Flutter developer.
What you tell your friends you do:
“I usually start my mornings having a catch-up and alignment with the pack. Then the development starts. I love that the Flutter platform is built in a declarative way! I can see version changes in only a few seconds. After all, my time is precious – I am regularly checking-in with the team. When we have tackled the best approach, then it is time for a beer!”
But wait… what does that mean, day-to-day?
- Learning Flutter mobile development for iOS and Android;
- Code some (more complex) elements in the current projects;
- Help potential customers with providing your technical solution to solve their challenges and discuss the best approach for another new project with a backend developer;
- Collaborate closely with other developers and project managers, and provide Flutter-related tips & tricks;
- Develop, develop, develop, of course!
What the pack needs from you:
- 2-5 years of mobile development experience (Swift/Java/Kotlin);
- Eager to learn Flutter;
- You have a solid background in mobile development with experience in cross-platform applications [Stack: Dart (Flutter), bits of iOS and Android native] and you are also a big Flutter advocate;
- You are not afraid to quickly establish yourself as the go-to person for anything Flutter-related;
- You are always eager to share your insights and guide your colleagues, especially in hands-on technical level;
- You readily sink your teeth in anything that will help you grow;
- You enjoy working on different, challenging projects.
Joining the club
Working together with over forty other talented, Developers. You will work closely together with project managers and your fellow project members. Our three core pillars are talent, performance and flexibility. We recruit IT talent early in their careers and give them the opportunity to develop, not only (in) software, but also in soft skills: both professionally and on a more personal level.
What we offer in return:
- A competitive salary;
- Intelligent colleagues with similar technical backgrounds (both developers and project managers), so that you will not be alone as ‘the one who knows computer stuff’;
- Office based in Eindhoven, the Brainport region of the Netherlands;
- A great place to work with (among other things) big screens, company notebook and flexible working hours.
Teamwork Leadership coding mobile flutter ios andriod native Flutter Swift Java Kotlin Dart
Binnen 3 maanden
Nee, we kunnen geen visum / werkvergunning verstrekken