Gelderland - Front-end developer
Every day, you make the work of more than 200,000 users easier and more manageable! Your impact will not stop there: in 2022, our platform will make work life easier for 500,000 users. And you will be doing this for the people who really make a difference! Think about employees of care institutions, schools and municipalities. Your contribution? Achieving the best version every time!
The team works partly remotely and at our location in Nijkerk. Flexibility suits us, and so does your work location. Remote or in Nijkerk, or a combination of the two? We look at what suits you best.
Our product is of high quality, and we are proud to say that we are at the forefront of developments within the "workplace in the cloud". We have 100% uptime, and our processing speed is below 150 milliseconds per request. In addition, we have high quality code and hardly have any bugs.
In your role as Front-end Developer, you will create a responsive design so that it works well on any device. We work with a cross browser product, so you develop from different perspectives.
We are currently transitioning from JQuery to React. Our goal is to be at 90% React by the end of 2021.
Our work rhythm consists of sprints which last 3 weeks. We start every day with a scrum meeting. Every week we have refinement sessions and we use Kanban board to track our sprint progress. Have you finished your sprint item? Then you can continue to work in your hackathon. At the end of each sprint, the team presents the new items to the whole company.
Tech you will be working with:
We love tools....
- Azure DevOps;
- Visual Studio 2019/ Visual Studio Code;
What are you taking with you?
- You have a minimum of 2 years work experience as a front end developer.
- Professional command of the English language.
- Your characteristics: a team player, result-oriented and ambitious!
What can you expect?
- Great working atmosphere, generous lunch, table tennis and Friday afternoon drinks;
- An independent position with plenty of room for personal input and growth;
- Flexible working hours;
- The option of working completely remotely outside the Netherlands.
- A good salary depending on age and experience;
- A learning environment where you can work on a technically strong product.
- 25 days off.
Azure DevOps Visual Studio 2019/US Code Git NUnit Gulp Cake TeamCity TypeScript React jQuery HTML CSS Kaban Scrum Agile
Nader te bepalen
Permanent, Part-time, Remote
Binnen 3 maanden
Ja, we kunnen een visum / werkvergunning verstrekken