Gelderland - Full Stack.net Developer (Remote)
Every day you make the work of more than 200,000 users a lot easier and more manageable! Your impact does not stop there: in 2022 our platform will make the working lives of 500,000 users easier. You will do this for the people who really make a difference! Think about employees of healthcare institutions, schools and municipalities. Your contribution? Achieving the best version every time.
Our product is of high quality, and we are proud to say that we are at the forefront of developments within the "workplace in the cloud". We have 100% uptime, and our processing speed is below 150 milliseconds per request. In addition, we have high quality code and hardly have any bugs.
You will do this together with our experienced Development team, consisting of full stack developers and front-end developers. Your team works closely together with the other teams in the Product circle: design, operations and the product owner.
The team works partly remotely and partly at our location in Nijkerk. Flexibility suits us and this is reflected in your work location. Remote or in Nijkerk, a combination of the two? We look at what suits you best.
As an organization we are ambitious and our ambitions are reflected in your role. Here are a few items you can work on in the coming year:
- We are currently in transition from JQuery to React. Our goal is to be at 90% React by the end of 2021.
- We also want to launch the first version of the mobile app next year.
- At the moment we have 20 micro apps at our disposal. But we are ambitious and want to grow in this area as well. Overcoming complexity is our mission and that includes micro apps!
As a full stack . Net developer you are multi functional, on both the front- and back-end. Depending on where your knowledge and talents lie you can focus on something else each sprint. Together with the team you determine the items to be worked on in the coming weeks. This forms the basis for your sprint. Every day you have a scrum meeting and of course you have weekly refinement sessions and code review. Are you ready with your items for the sprint? Then you can continue with your hacketon!
Tech you will be working with:
ASP.NET MVC 5, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Redis, NHibernate, Fluent NHibernate, Ninject, Web Services (APIs); TypeScript, jQuery, React; LESS, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS
We love tools....
- Azure DevOps;
- Visual Studio 2019/US Code;
What do you bring?
- You bring a minimum of 2 years of work experience as a full stack .net developer
- Professional command of the English language.
- Your characteristics: a team player, result oriented and you value quality. We see this back in your codes.
What can you expect?
- Great working atmosphere, extensive lunch, games of table tennis and Friday afternoon drinks;
- An independent position with plenty of room for personal input and creativity;
- Flexible working hours;
- The option to work completely remote outside the Netherlands.
- A good salary depending on age and experience;
- An educational environment where you can work on a technically strong product;
- 25 days off.
You are enthusiastic and can’t wait to show what you have to offer? Good! Because this is how we have set up our application process!
- Step 1: The first interview will be via teams or by phone.
- Step 2: After that we dive straight into the challenge and you get a challenging assignment. This is then discussed with our developers, so you can also get to know the team. Afterwards you have an interview with the Head of product.
- Step 3: Final interview.
- Step 4: Welcome to the team!
Everything in our company goes fast, so does the application process. Our goal is to schedule your final interview within 14 days.
ASP.NET MVC 5 C# Microsoft SQL Server Redis NHibernate Fluent NHibernate Ninject jQuery Bootstrap HTML CSS Azure DevOps Visual Studio 2019/US Code Git NUnit Gulp Cake TeamCity Web Services (APIs) TypeScript Web Services TypeScript API React LESS
Nader te bepalen
Permanent, Part-time, Remote
Binnen 3 maanden
Ja, we kunnen een visum / werkvergunning verstrekken