Overijsel - Java Software Engineer (PD)
We are a professional partner for legal compliance, resilient and smart networks. We contribute by creating intelligent security solutions for law enforcement, intelligence agencies, telecom providers and internet service providers. Today we are present in more than 35 countries divided over all continents.
As a Software Engineer you are part of our Product Development team that consists of skilled engineers who work in multidisciplinary Scrum teams. The teams are responsible for the products in the following domains: LIMA Lawful Intercept, LIMA Data Retention and LIMA Network Protect. Together with your team, you continuously improve our products by delivering new increments.
Your main tasks
- You implement the solution-specific software in consultation with the Solution Architects and the Product Managers. Programming is mainly done in Java;
- You create Docker containers and integrate them in the exiting architecture;
- You create and/or update the technical documentation of the agreed solution;
- You are willing to occasionally make business trips;
- You implement CI/CD processes with high degree of test automation;
- You ensure the software passes the predefined quality gates of the CI/CD processes;
- You make valuable contributions to the roadmap of our LIMA products;
- You provide support to colleagues from the Sales department in preparing customer bids;
- You provide support to the Support department with your knowledge of the customer solutions;
- You can Identify technical challenges and propose the best technical solutions.
Job requirements & skills
- At least a bachelor’s degree (University or HBO), e.g. (Technical) Information Technology;
- You can design and implement Java components yourselves, in collaboration with architects;
- A few years of work experience in designing and implementing Java components helps, but if you do not have (a lot of) experience yet, you will get a buddy. We are especially looking for talent!
- You are good at working independently, but also in a team or together with seniors;
- You are able to work within a team and come up with initiatives;
- Innovative and self-motivated attitude;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (spoken and written).
- Service- and component-oriented architectures;
- Design patterns;
- Network & telecom protocols (i.e. IP, e-mail, SIP, applications, 2G/3G/4G/5G);
- Network Function Virtualizations (NFV)Containers and CI/CD;
- Databases (SQL, Oracle, Postgress, Apache Cassandra, etc.);
- Security (system hardening, network security, etc.);
- (Unit) Testing of your own software and peer reviews;
- Agile / Scrum working method.
- In addition to salary, you also receive holiday pay, 25 vacation days, annual performance-based company bonus, commuting arrangements, work telephone and laptop, pension plan, training possibilities and more. Working from home is also one of the possibilities.
- We plan various fun initiatives and activities, such as staff parties, team outings, Friday afternoon drinks (bitterballen included) and outings of the activities committee.
- A great working environment within an inspiring company.
In today’s society we take a pivotal role when it comes to safety and intelligence. As a cyber tech company we enable governments, intelligence agencies and telecommunication operators to collect the right data. We are always on the look-out for the next chapter when it comes to new techniques for our customers. For our customers and employees we co-create, we innovate, we differentiate in an ever-changing world.
Do you want to become a member of our family? For more information or in case you have any further questions, please register and contact the employer directly.
LIMA CI/CD JAVA Docker IP e-mail SIP applications 2G/3G/4G/5G SQL Oracle Postgress Apache Cassandra Linux Security Testing Agile Scrum Network Telecom
2300 - 5000
Binnen 3 maanden
Nee, we kunnen geen visum / werkvergunning verstrekken