Overijssel - Java Software Engineer (CO)
We are a professional partner for legal compliance, resilient and smart networks. We contribute by creating intelligent security solutions for law enforcement, intelligence agencies, telecom providers and internet service providers. Today we are present in more than 35 countries divided over all continents.
Our Customer Operations department is looking for a talented Java Engineer who wants to work in our challenging and innovative environment. Our Customer Operations department is responsible for project implementations.
Your main tasks
- You determine the customer solution together with the customer;
- After this you make the design of the agreed LIMA solution;
- You implement the solution-specific software in consultation with the customer. Programming is mainly done in Java;
- You are responsible for conducting test cases;
- In consultation with the customer you deliver the final LIMA solution and integrate it into the customer environment;
- You work closely with our Product Development department and offer support in drawing up the roadmap of our LIMA products;
- You provide support to colleagues from the Sales department in preparing customer bids;
- You provide support to the Customer Support department with your knowledge of the customer solutions.
Job requirements & skills
- At least a bachelor’s degree (University or HBO), e.g. (Technical) Information Technology;
- You can design and implement Java components yourselves, in collaboration with architects;
- At least 5 year work experience as a Java Engineer!
- You are good at working independently, but also in a team or together with seniors;
- You are willing to travel abroad at the most a couple of times a year;
- You are able to work within a team and come up with initiatives;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (spoken and written).
- Service- and component-oriented architectures;
- Design patterns;
- Network & telecom protocols (i.e. IP, e-mail, SIP, applications, 2G/3G/4G/5G);
- Databases (SQL, Oracle, Postgress, Apache Cassandra, etc.);
- Security (system hardening, network security, etc.);
- (Unit) Testing of your own software and peer reviews;
- Agile / Scrum working method.
- In addition to salary, you also receive holiday pay, 25 vacation days, annual performance-based company bonus, commuting arrangements, work telephone and laptop, pension plan, training possibilities and more. Working from home is also one of the possibilities.
- We plan various fun initiatives and activities, such as staff parties, team outings, Friday afternoon drinks (bitterballen included) and outings of the activities committee.
- A great working environment within an inspiring company.
In today’s society we take a pivotal role when it comes to safety and intelligence. As a cyber tech company we enable governments, intelligence agencies and telecommunication operators to collect the right data. We are always on the look-out for the next chapter when it comes to new techniques for our customers. For our customers and employees we co-create, we innovate, we differentiate in an ever-changing world.
Do you want to become a member of our family? For more information or in case you have any further questions, please register and contact the employer directly.
IP e-mail SIP applications 2G/3G/4G/5G SQL Oracle Postgress Apache Cassandra Linux Security Testing Agile Scrum Java Network Telecom LIMA
2300 - 5000
Binnen 3 maanden
Nee, we kunnen geen visum / werkvergunning verstrekken