Zuid-Holland - iOS Developer
Our tech stack:
- We use the latest Swift version.
- We use VIPER patterns to organize our code.
- We focus on testability (unit testing, snapshot testing)
- We use Alamofire and Moya for our networking.
- We use PromiseKit to do async stuff.
- We support iOS 12 and 13 in our apps.
- SwiftUI and Combine are on our tech radar.
- You have experience in iOS development and working in a Scrum team.
- You code in Swift, but you are not scared of other languages.
- You are a strong team player and together with your colleagues, you manage to take the team to a higher level.
- You have professional and intellectual abilities at the BSc level.
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and you want to change the world.
- You are a resident of the European Union and can work within the EU
- A 5.58% year-end bonus
- Contribution to the costs for commuting by car
- Full reimbursement of costs for commuting by public transport
- 25 days’ holiday and 13 days under shorter working hours scheme (ADV) based on a fulltime contract
- The possibility to save up for extra leave
- Many educational, training and personal development possibilities via our Academy
- Various optional collective schemes with interesting discounts on and arrangements concerning all our products and services
- Good pension scheme
- Millions of users
- Great colleagues
- Room for learning and personal development, for example by means of training and education, and our monthly “Google Friday”
- You have the option of working 4 days a week.
- We will make sure you can work on the latest MacBook Pro.
proactive independent teamplayer
3264 - 5440
Binnen 3 maanden
Nee, we kunnen geen visum / werkvergunning verstrekken